EVO Transporter 2400 Generation 3
EVO Transporter 2000 Generation 3 Electric Off Road Scooter
- Sport or Boost Mode
- Hydraulic Front Shock
- 60v 20amp Lithium Battery
- Keyed ignition
- Removable Seat
- Folding Steering
- Dual Headlights
- Brake Locks
- Stylised Horn
- Chain Drive
- Australian Charge Plug
Motor: 2000W Brushless
Battery: 60V 20Ah Lithium Battery
Tyre Size: 145/70-6 Pneumatic, Fat Tyre
Max Speed: 55+ km/h
Range per charge: 35-55km
Charge time: 4-6h
Brake: Front & Rear Disc Brakes with power Off Function
Note: price is for pick up only From Outback Adventures Shop 5 Supacentre 312 Morayfield Rd Morayfield QLD 4506
07 5498 5899 for freight cost and delivery instructions. Because item is over size and overweight it can only be delivered to a legitimate Business address with a forklift, not a residential address. We suggest arranging for delivery to a depot or business near you. We apologise for the inconvenience but freight companies are refusing to deliver these items to residential addresses because of the weight and size.
Warranties for Electric Vehicles
Please read carefully!
With the delivery of your Electric Scooter and most of our other vehicles, where an Owners/Operations Manual is included, this Manual will form part of the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Key Points to look for:
- Charging instructions
- Riding Instructions
- Safety Instructions
Normal Manufacturer’s Warranty:
- A standard 12 month manufacturer’s warranty applies to our Electric Vehicles.
- A standard 6 month manufacturer’s warranty on the Batteries within the Vehicle.
Issues that will affect the warranty:
- Unless otherwise stated, most of our Electric Vehicles are Not intended for Extreme or On Road Use.
- Unless otherwise stated, do not ride your Electric Vehicle in Wet or Icy Conditions (including Beach or Creeks etc)
The warranty will become void where there has been any;
- Misuse of the vehicle; this may include but not limited to jumping up or down curbs, riding on stairs, dropping or crashing the scooter whether intentional or unintentional or riding through water.
- Modifications to the vehicle without consent of the Manufacturer or the Distributor. This may include: Painting, Fabrication Modifications, Modification of the standard configuration/specifications of the vehicle; this may include, replacement or addition of electrical components; performance devices, batteries, controllers, motors or any tampering with any of the Vehicles Electrics.
Where the Vehicles are delivered fully assembled, we would suggest that at sometime after your initial riding experience, with the tool kit supplied, that you check and tighten all nuts and bolts where possible. Where assembly is being undertaken by Purchaser; the following instructions, where appropriate, should be of assistance and help to avoid any damage, this process may take about an hour, please take your time and follow instructions.
Warranties do not include; brake pads, tyres, cables, etc.
Note 1: If you feel that there may be an issue with your vehicle purchase, contact us immediately, time is of the essence.
Note 2: Like all vehicles the owner/rider/driver of the vehicle is responsible for the day to day/general maintenance of the vehicle.
Note 3: The Distributor is not responsible for the conduct of the rider/driver. In other words if you break it, it becomes your responsibility to have it fixed.
Note 4: We strongly recommend the wearing of appropriate safety gear, a Helmet and any other safety gear such as Knee and Elbow protection.